2015年12月17日星期四

Aside from a weird Bex64 error that appeared

We often writes posts about EA's FIFA games, but as he's off on holiday this week (sitting in a quiet, dark room, for all I know), I'll have a crack at this one. Hey there, FIfans! (I imagine that's the term.) EA yesterday released a FIFA 16 demo, so we might finally answer the question on all of our lips: have they managed to keep the action lively for  fifa points account cheap the sixteenth game (sixteen! can you imagine?) in their real-time tactical series? I strapped on my leg armor to find out.

The rest of FIFA 16's native PC options are easy to explain. They're identical (in this demo, anyway) to the options in FIFA 15. Resolution (full screen or windowed), a couple of MSAA options, and a high/low graphics render toggle. Plus the 30/60/Unlimited frame-rate options. The ability to disable the Windows Aero Theme is still knocking about, too. For reference, I've been running the demo on an i3-2100/8GB/2GB 7870 machine; at the minimum listed spec for a CPU, but well within recommended for the GPU.

Aside from a weird Bex64 error that appeared the first time I tried to load it, but then vanished after a restart, performance has been smooth. Still, some things (like the aforementioned ability to skip cut-scenes, and the general PC performance) should stay consistent. Though I'm more confident about the former than the latter of  fifa points account cheap those two examples.
http://www.fifa16shop.com/

没有评论:

发表评论