2016年2月5日星期五

The criticism has been ongoing

“It’s been better for me,” writes a Crystal Palace fan called Tomo. “As someone who hasn’t been inclined to spend real money, I’ve never really had more than 100K coins at one time,  Fifa 16 Coins and am more likely to have 30-40K.

It now feels like I’m on a more even playing field – that I can prosper with a bit of luck in my packs or by selling a player at the right time.The FIFA 15 Price Range update introduced by EA has received a lot of backlash over the past couple of weeks. The franchise holds to the fact that coin sellers had introduced an unfair gaming environment in FIFA 15 Ultimate Team.

The criticism has been ongoing as gamers frustration continue to be heard over social media.The most prominent expression of FUT gamers is the #RIPFUT hashtag, signifying “Rest in peace Cheap Fifa 16 Coins .”Here’s what EA had to say .http://www.fifa16shop.com/

没有评论:

发表评论