2016年1月24日星期日

What is also very annoying is the constant

Another change that does not makes sense in the approach, in my view, is to adjust the speed of the players. When I run with my back next to the enemy here, I can not overtake him and put me in front of him to shield him. While I can basically shield opposing players, but in defense of the speed of my defense is easily adapted to Fifa 16 PS4 Coins  the opponent's striker and so to me an important freedom is taken - let the player run as fast as I want and he can.

What is also very annoying is the constant connection to the EA servers to even "call" homecoming to between each menu item. Enduring my attitude changes and other adjustments in the menu are compared with the EA servers, thereby lengthening the time I'm forced me into the menus stop immensely.

The menu is, by design, though quite appealing, but also comforting not get over that I have to stare too long because on the loading icon in the lower corner.The graphics on Fifa 16 XBOX One Coins  the PlayStation 4 is convincing and the animations are also very successful.http://www.fifaeasy.com/

没有评论:

发表评论